PROPERTYLINK - PART OF ESTATES GAZETTE (RBI)
Propertylink is one of the leading UK commercial portals, with a subscription model for advertisers allowing them to feed and publish their property listings, in order to generate leads from businesses looking to rent or buy commercial property.
Key drivers for the switch to Artirix were to update and offer a market leading consumer experience, offer new online tools to their advertisers, and as a result secure and grow their market position. All of this had to be completed with no disruption to the existing advertisers who were using Propertylink to power search on their sites or those who fed their properties through the feed processing module.
Artirix delivered an end-to-end commercial property platform, replacing the legacy in-house built solution and all run by Artirix as a managed service. The highlights include:
- Management of feeds from 100s of advertisers with the feed processing module, all migrated from the original platform
- New user interface designed and delivered by Artirix
- User experience includes geo based searching for UK locations, with the properties then displayed on an interactive map
- Users can search by a custom polygon area
- Advertisers can login to Propertylink and publish / manage their listings, in addition to viewing lead and analytics on their performance.
- Search is also available through facetted navigation, using ElasticSearch as the core technology and allowing complex selections of modifiers to narrow the search results quickly.
- Propertylink advertisers can also purchase a “premium placement” which showcases a property with a customisable marketing page
- The new site and information architecture reflects a new optimised SEO strategy